1. Advance Payment / Corporate Account
Personal and business checks are accepted. Our firm will initialize a billing account after receiving an advance payment for services. Generally, an advance payment is equivalent to approximately 50% of the estimated cost of any given project. Maintenance fees associated with website updates are billed monthly based on the activity. Any change request or update exceeding 8 billable hours, however, will be billed prior to services being rendered.
Checks need to be made payable to BRANDTHINQ, LLC and mailed to P.O. Box 23877, Knoxville, TN 37933-1877.
2. Click the PayPal™ icon below to make a payment.
What is PayPal?
PayPal, a leader in online payments with over 193 million accounts worldwide, is the faster, safer way to pay and get paid online. PayPal makes online shopping fast, fun and easy, and it’s accepted by thousands of merchants all over the world. With PayPal, you don’t have to worry about exposing your financial information – PayPal never shares it with merchants.
Why pay with PayPal?
- No need to enter credit card number and address every time you make a purchase – just log into your PayPal account, confirm payment, and you’re done
- It’s safer – PayPal’s fraud detection and verification techniques are among the best in the industry
- Pay with flexibility – use your PayPal balance, bank account, credit card or debit card
- You can send money, get paid, even make donations with PayPal
[ Start using PayPal today! ]